Tuesday 25 May 2010

Hello

Hi welcome to Fruit Floes inspired by my favorite Popsicles in the world Fruit Floes from Trader joes, well actually now i'm liking the Fruit Frenzy Bars from trader joes but my all time favorite is Caribbean Fruit Floes,mmm . so anyways I'm JJ and this is a blog about one kids well actually pre-teen soon turn to turn teen on a healthy, kid friendly and nutritious food journey. So join me as I share a recipe a day or close to a day ( I mean i'm still a kid) and what i ate and how to make nutritious but good and delicious choices as a teen. Thanks:)
JJ

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!! yay!!! healthy recipes!!! hey julia...I only followed this one bc you already went to dc and I didn't know you had a blog w/ a donation link to it... so I figured I should just follow this one. YIII!!! If you have donation stuff like that in the future again let me know. I didn't know so I couldn't help. bye! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I tried to delete that blog but i can't find out how. This is my actual blog but that one was a short term blog

    ReplyDelete